Thursday, February 26, 2009

Blogger's Block

I wish I had something fun and witty to write but tuesday came and went, Wednesday was crazy hectic and today was a snow day and a waste for me. 
I'm trying to get everything picked up around here and ready for the weekend. One never knows what may transpire or who may stop by ........ 
Prepping for the soiree on Sat eve at Toast. Super excited for that! can't believe I'm 39 but whatever. It's just a number and I'm still as young as I feel....and act! 

I don't have Oliver right now, so he can't fill for me this time either. 

I have tons of ideas for future writings - I don't know if ANY OF THEM would or could ever beat the Manny Diaries! Wyatt was such a source of inspiration. How could I not write everyday? Everyday was a new experience. :-) 

Stay tuned. Lots of cool stuff just waiting to pop out of my brain! 

Thanks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment