Thursday, February 5, 2009

Got Wii?

Do I even dare ask? Am I last person to purchase this addiction? 
At least I've known what Wii is and I'n not a total dork. 
I'm addicted to bowling - If I do it on wood floors, I have a tendency to clean them for you too - literally. My bowling arm gets the best of me and I end up sliding across the floor up to the Wii, don't I Lili? 
Whether in AZ or MN, as "bonding" time with brother, cardiac rehab for Dad (and the rest of us) and laughter for all across the states, ages and relationships - I cannot believe how this has impacted the people that I know and myself. Nothing like Wii to bring a family, strangers or friends together. 
I had to get this now (better late than never) because I'm going to Julie's next Sat to start taking care of Wyatt and the dogs for ten days! OMG - I can't go over there blindly  or at least being aware of the different Wii stuff or Wyatt - my favorite 11 yr old - will kick my butt and laugh all week long at me, not with me! 
We're very competitive and oddly, the age difference doesn't seem get in the way - I guess we're both like two 11 yr olds - I just happen to have the drivers license and a credit card - So- Wii, wands, nunchuks, fit board, guitar....I have a lot a cramming to do in very little time. I'm looking forward to it though because in the end, regardless of who can do what - or can't - it'll be the laughs and good times that makes everything worth it, don't you agree? Isn't the Wii Way? 
And to that, we owe Wii so much more. 

Wii on peeps! 

P.S.
I think there should be Wii parties too. Like Tupperware or Avon ...... 
What about Wii offs too? Move over Super Bowl, it's Wii time! 
I'll start them as soon as I figure a few more things out.  Anyone GAME? 


2 comments:

  1. I love my Wii! My family is super competitive so this is the perfect outlet for us to bond. Even Grandma got in on the action...she was one hell of a bowler too!

    The best part? On this amazing new technology you can download the old school Nintendo games (super mario brothers anyone??) for only $5 and play right from your Wii!

    Have fun - but beware of wiitunnell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the Wii Bowling champ! Don't try to take my pink Wii Bowling shirt!

    ReplyDelete