Friday, February 13, 2009

It's addicting!

I thought blogging was addicting. I thought Wii was addicting and I have always thought shopping was therapy! 

OMG! Facebook is now all consuming! I love it. I don't know jack about it and if any of my "friends" are reading this, if you accidentally get something or I post something on the "wall" vs a message - I'm asking for forgiveness in advance! 
I can't get over it. It's like one finger typing but I'm surely learning something. I have FORTY THREE FRIENDS!!!! And more in limbo right now - like an adoption, I'm waiting "approval" :-) This just kills me. 

It's worse than high school! 
Who you're friends with, who you're waiting to be friends with, HOW MANY friends you have, Oiy! Worse yet - who you're dating, who you've dated - it's all out there and so easy to post, read or write about! Who needs reunions NOW? We've got Facebook! Wooohoooo! LOVE IT!!!!! (as I did high school!) 

Im sitting here just stirring up a list of people I've got to "search" for. The thing is, THAT'S just like being in High School too - there's some anxiety but no more than if I were to walk into my favorite restaurant - Toast and seeing a BLAST from my HIGH SCHOOL PAST! It's really cool! Now I see him on a regular basis - because I'm there on a regular basis and we just shoot the crap like we back in HS. We talk mostly about the old times and who we're still in contact with and who is where and so forth. Oh yeah, I was supposed to invite him to be friends on Facebook! duh! 

So, with that, not that blogging isn't one of my favorite things to do NOW - that I've been turned onto it but so is Facebook! There aren't enough hours in a day to get my writing in, keep up all of the correspondences on my wall, work, socialize, AND clean the condo...where'd dating go? Oh yeah - not as much fun I guess. Maybe I'll meet "that" person through my blog or my facebook or even my google page.....sure beats wasting all that cash on Match, or 
e-harmony - o, wait, not that one...I didn't qualify....they don't "match" same sexes! Or the icky other ones that aren't about finding a "partner" for the long term...just the hook up! No thanks! 


Now - back to Facebook. I have to see what my friend count is up to! 
Almost 39....would you think it?! (Don't really answer that anyone!) 

:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment