Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday, lovely Sunday!

Ok, I'm in RARE form today! I don't know what it is either. I'm jonsing on this Facebook stuff like crazy! I haven't even thought ....I take that back - I went yesterday....to Target. 

So anyway, I am finding out so much on Facebook.
 I've found friends in Duluth that I haven't seen since I left Duluth twenty years ago....ouch that one hurt....where does time go? I thought I was fine with turning 39......I am. 
I am improving my typing skills and proficiency! 
I think I learn something new everyday. I'm still looking for the thumb thingies that I see on people's postings. Shouldn't be that hard to find....then again, I've been on there a week and still takes me a day to go from wall to wall to photos to postings to friends....it's exhausting. And to think I could be spending the time at a gym or something REALLY productive. I'm conserving my energies - yeah, that's what I'm doing. 

I have actually "logged out" of Facebook for the afternoon. I'm going out to the Good LIfe to help load up everyone's vehicles of all of the fixtures and furnitures that they've purchased. It's going t be EMPTY in there. I'm going to do the manual labor for Anne as well as keep her spirits up - the store is coming to an end and it's a reality that I don't think has hit us until after today when a lot of stuff is picked up and moved out :-( 

Then I get Wyatt! You guys are going to have stay tuned for this one! Me...Ken....who got a dog to practice responsibility -  is getting my best friend's 11 yr old for TEN DAYS! Do you know what that is going to be like? Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
ALL THE TIME! Actually, we get a long like best friends - two eleven yr olds - I just happen to have a driver's license and a credit card!!!!! Should be fun! Wyatt, his three dogs (Elmo, Arlo, and Radar - also pictured in Oliver's posting), Oliver and ME! The whole house! All the macaroni and cheese we can eat - 
Julie asked me what I wanted her to stock for groceries...I told to ask Wyatt. We're on the same diet :-) 

Happy Sunday! Don't forget to smile today.....at least I am. I don't have to work!!!!!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment