Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday? Really?

What is about the days of the week that determine how YOUR day is going to go? 
Tuesday gets such a bum wrap - why? It's the day AFTER Monday so that HAS to be something but it's also the day before Wednesday, which everyone knows as Hump Day. 

Today was painful - I think because I took yesterday off to do everything that I didn't do over the weekend - THANK GOD! I can't even begin to tell you how valuable that was to me - but why? It was JUST a Monday. 
I didn't miss much at the office, even though I was on email a large portion of the day with co-workers.
 I still accomplished a mile stone as far as the condo goes. Whew, what a relief! Laundry, bills, a full day with Oliver - even though he was out of sorts being that he didn't understand what the hell was going on from the time I got up - 
I didn't get crap done this evening. I DID go to Toast to confirm plans for the soiree de 39!!!!!! Everyone there is SO excited for that. And I guess I am as well, finally. 
At least I don't have to worry what the condo looks like - but, as usual, I will - the "after party" is always something never to be anticipated. 
In fact, that reminds me, I have to cut this short so I can go do evite and get those out. I'm so far behind. 
Where's Ben when I need him? Ben!!!!! I need you! 
Julie is leaving me the ENTIRE week previous but that means I'll have Wyatt. That should be an entertaining blog - Me and the 11 yr old for ten days!!!! No worries, I have it all planned out... museums, Wii, Homework, Wii, School, Wii, work, Wii, Movies, Dogs (4!) More Wii ...so yeah, it should be a good week for us and with my birthday party to wrap everything up!!!! Woooowiiiiiiiii!!!!! No Pun intended. 

So. Tuesday is now over. It's not such a bad day of the week. At least it's the day AFTER Monday and the day BEFORE Hump Day, knowing that your week is ALMOST over, right? 

So, here's to Tuesdays! Not such a bad day of the week after all.

Talk to you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment