Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Oooooohhhhhhhhh!

Big things are a  brewin! Just you wait and see! 

I can hardly contain myself! If I were only permitted to say more but I can't let myself because the ideas aren't finessed enough at this point but boy, are they a swillin in my head! It's going to be a FUN spring and summer! 

God, I love the creative!!!! 

I'd mention them all but I don't think I have enough space or time to start with just one! 

I gotta get outta my own head for a while. I can't stop thinking long enough to keep track of the ideas. 

How am I EVER going to get any sleep tonight?  

kayla, anne, susan, westy, julie, amy, wendy, pat, kerry, linda, doug, lori, ben, laura, peter, nicho, sam, oliver, shelby, radar, arlo, elmo, erin, scott, martine, tahira, bob, linda, susie, ben, emily, betsy, rob, jen, melissa, liz, kelly, jen, pam, pamela, heather, heather, tom, mitch, and the list goes on and on and I still can't stop thinking! 

Whew, I better unplug just so I don't fry with the thoughts right now!!!!! 

I'll be back..........




No comments:

Post a Comment