Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Blown away!!!!!!



Ok, here it is....
"Ken & Oliver" 
By: Doug Talalla

I just about peed when he gifted this to me earlier in the afternoon last Saturday! 
Doug has made mention of doing this for me over the PAST YEAR, I've been asking about it again and again and I never thought in my wildest dreams it would be this cool, this big and this unbelievable!!!!! I'm frickin FLOORED! 
I'm in disbelief that this is actually FOR ME, OF ME AND MY BOSOM BUDDY, and it's original Doug Talalla art!! 
Thank you Doug! Do you think I think you're talented? I dunno.....KIDDING!!!!!! 



This would be the lovely ad talented Doug Talalla next to me next to the FABULOUS painting!!!!! 
I was lucky enough to not only have my unbelievable painting at my party BUT Toast also allowed me to have four other pieces of Doug's as well.  It was like have my very own private collection gallery showing! 

Piece 2: "cowboy hat" (sold) 

Piece 3: "BIG PEN" - available...checking on price......


Piece 4: "Stud on Dock, Tanning" (that's not what Doug titled it, that's just what I'M calling it :-) 


Piece 5: "Bed in the middle of the woods" 
I am taking a new photo of this one - my original did not turn out :-( 
BUT this is a really cool piece. It's like a dream sequence or something....

I'm trying to talk him into doing a pair of cowboy BOOTS for me....I have a pretty BIG fetish with cowboy boots! I'll show those tomorrow! 

Cool! Cool! Cool! And Talented!!!! Mr Talalla, YOU ROCK!!!!!! 

Interested in Doug's art? Check out Sunday's posting (the one before this) his You Tube and website are listed :-) 
Or you can just let me know and I'll get you in contact with HIM :-) 

I have to go look at the wall where it's going to go now......... 

:-) 




No comments:

Post a Comment