Monday, January 26, 2009

Ken's who & where for maintaining everything

Hi all.
I thought I would share with you the vendors/people that I frequent for maintaining everything in my closets. Then I thought I'd share some tips with you as well. 

Dry Cleaners:

1 hr Martinizing 
5559 Xerxes Ave S
Mpls, MN 
612.922.2449 
If you're lucky enough to meet Rena - she's THE Stain Master! I'm not kidding you. 

Peter Pan Dry Cleaners
322 W 38th St.
Minneapolis, MN 
612.827.1461 
Ask for Mary - it's her place and she knows the biz like no one's business. 
This is where I have everything bulk cleaned and I take my rugs. 

Don's Leather 
3713 E Lake Street
Minneapolis, MN 
612.721.4881 
If there is anything that you need done to a leather coat, suede sport coat or a sheerling coat - this is the ONLY place to take anything. This is the store that the Bloomingdale's, Macy's and other retailers would send customer repairs, spot cleaning and quick repairs to. They have a reputation for a reason - THEY ARE THE BEST! 

Bob's Shoe Repair
905 E Lake St
Wayzata, MN 
952.473.8248 
These people know shoes. They are the "Nip/Tuck" of the shoe surgeons in the region. They're the top shoe docs of Grey's Bay (Grey's Anatomy) There is not much they can't fix - my 18 yr old shoes from Gabriella's are testiment to that fact!  

Favorite eyewear: Eyebobs (www.eyebobs.com) 
Available at Latham Optical in Wayzata. Go on in and see Ginny. 
Latham Optical
852 Lake St E 
Wayzata, MN
952.476.4185

Alterations and repairs: 
Aux Ciseaux 
253 Lake St
Wayzata, MN 
952.476.0250 
Ask for Annie 


No comments:

Post a Comment