Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Did you say "Target?"

Don't even get me started on Target. That's worse than a recovering in a liquor store. I go to Target EVERY DAY! I'm on a first name basis with at least four of the check out people at the Minnetonka Target, two at the Rockford Road Target and I have Downtown, Minnetonka, Rockford Rd, Knollwood and The Query all on SPEED DIAL! I could literally walk in and start working there - but I don't believe that Red and Khaki make for a very flattering color combo. I know the return policy like I know the Pledge of Allegiance, I know how they do the "merchandise locating" when you're looking for a specific item, and I know their store layouts. Target is the SECOND most amazing shopping experience for me. It's "The most inexpensive expensive stop I make." 
No, they don't like Oliver but what they don't know won't hurt them - meaning that Oliver has a carrying bag that doesn't look like a dog bag - it "looks" like a brief case and he know it's a "spy mission" if he's in there. Not a peep out of him. 

Whew, I'm exhausted just thinking about these stores. Now, I know where I need to go over lunch. 

later


1 comment:

  1. Flipp'n funny!!! I will pay to take Laura shopping so I don't have to!!

    ReplyDelete