Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Do you know Joe?

That'd be Joe Soucheray from Garage Logic. 

I didn't either until last Thursday. 
(click on  Thursday and 4:00)
I had more calls on him talking about it than I did the actual article. 
I didn't know who Joe was but evidently, a lot of other people did. 
My family in Duluth, my mom and dad in AZ and even cousins in Burnsville 
called to ask why Joe was talking about ME :-) 
So I gave it a listen... and I thought I was
going to pee myself I was laughing so hard. 
No, Joe and I don't necessarily have much in common - I think that's obvious after listening to his broadcast but dang, if he didn't put the best spin on the article, me and the whole clothing thing. 
I sent him an email that said "if he didn't have cashmere and cotton for me to organize, I was certain that I could tackle nuts and bolts."  

So, If you know Joe, keep listening! 
If you don't know Joe, you should tune in and give him a listen. There's humor everywhere and Joe has a good sense of it. 

Joe - if you're out there, Thanks! Keep it up! 


1 comment:

  1. I am familiar with Joe through my husband being an occasional listener. We were more TD Mischke fans!
    BUT - I have to say that any man talking about Garage Logic has my attention. This crazy world needs all of the logic it can find.

    And it sounds like his closet could use some logic also. Ken - are you going to help him out?? Joe - are you going to give Ken a call?

    ReplyDelete