Wednesday, May 6, 2009

OMG! Where do I begin?!

I have been working on a "Ken event" for the last month. It has finally come to fruition and I couldn't be happier! 

The event is at Mudd Lake  at the end of May. 
May 30 & 31 to be exact. Thank you Bob for this opportunity!!!! 

Bob has let me hand pick TEN artists to be a part of the "Ken Event". 
My artists are: 
  1. Westy Caswell Copeland:
  2. Linda Thiltgen
  3. Todd Waters: Link to come
  4. Kathryn Capone Chermak: Link to come
  5. Tanya Garvis: 
  6. Susan Piazza: 
  7. Sue Christiansen:
  8. Doug Talalla: 
  9. To Be Announced! 
  10. To Be announced! 
Here is the event: 


Of course, MORE details are to follow!!!!!  As well as artist's updates and links!!!! 

This IS the LAST weekend in May and should be a great turn out!!! 

If YOU'RE NOT THERE.....well, I don't know .... YOU OUGHT TO BE!!!!! 

THIS is what I have been so excited for! This is our FIRST Bi-Annual event! There will be another come fall and THAT is going to be Spectacular....JUST as the first one is PROMISED to be!!!! 

Stay tuned - there is SO much more to be announced!!!! 

Hope to see everyone there! Stay tuned!!!! 

Ken (and Oliver of course!) 

P.S.
ENJOY! Sorry to have been away for so long! 

1 comment:

  1. And now Sue Seeger!!
    http://sueseegersart.blogspot.com

    Should be a great time.

    ReplyDelete